We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that we are 100% committed to protecting your privacy and security.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that the privacy notice is correct and that mechanisms exist such as having the Privacy Notice on AM1 Projects Ltd website to make all data subjects aware of the contents of this notice prior AM1 Projects Ltd commences collection of their data.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Cookie Statement
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
In order to process your enquiry and to provide you with the best possible level of service, we may need to collect some necessary information about you, your name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address. This will only happen when you complete the enquiry form.
However, we only use the information we collect about you in accordance with the GDPR.
We will not, under any circumstances, pass any of the information we have collected about you on to any third party. Our commitment to customer service ensures that all personal information is held securely, in accordance with both our internal security policy and GDPR, to ensure that no other party is able to view your details.
In particular when personal data is collected from a data subject with consent:
AM1 Projects Limited is transparent in its processing of personal data and provides the data subject with the following:
- AM1 Projects Ltd’s identity, and contact details of the Data Protection Officer and any data protection representatives;
- The purpose(s), including legal basis, for the intended processing of personal data;
- Where relevant, AM1 Projects Ltd’s legitimate interests that provide the legal basis for the processing;
- Potential recipients of personal data;
- Any information regarding the intention to disclose personal data to third parties and whether it is transferred outside the EU. In such circumstances, AM1 Projects Ltd will provide information on the safeguards in place and how the data subject can also obtain a copy of these safeguards;
- If AM1 Projects Ltd is based outside of the EU and the data subject resides within it (the EU), the AM1 Projects Ltd provides the data subject with contact details of a data protection representative in the EU;
- Any information on website technologies used to collect personal data about the data subject;
- Any other information required to demonstrate that the processing is fair and transparent.
- All information provided to the data subject is in an easily accessible format, using clear and plain language.
- AM1 Projects Ltd facilitates the data subject’s rights in line with the data protection policy and the subject access request procedure.
If you wish to check the information that we hold about you, you can do this at any time by emailing us. If any of the information we hold is inaccurate, we will delete or correct it immediately. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AM1 Projects with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We do not endorse 'spam' mail - we know how annoying this is! We will send you information that may be relevant to you and we will send regular newsletters to all of our customers if you have given permission to do so. If you choose to do so, you can unsubscribe from these at any point.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data and will keep your details for one year only. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
AM1 Projects would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AM1 Projects Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
AM1 Projects Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our Company processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us as follows:
Call us: 01634 400033
Or write to us: 111 Hopewell Drive, Chatham, Kent. ME5 7NP
Some cookies are essential to ensure this website works for you in the best possible way. You may delete and block all cookies from the sites, by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies, but you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Read more about individual cookies we may use and how to recognise them below.
|System cookie||PHPSESS||This cookie is set by our website's back-end system, upon arrival at our website. It is not used by us for any purpose. This cookie is deleted when a user closes their browser.|
|Site cookie acceptance||cc_cookie_accept|
|These cookies are used in order to manage the cookie usage bar on the site.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|